4.2.12

Singapore Bag Haul

Just got back from Singapore on Chinese New Year. Bad idea, because everything was closed on CNY! Anyway my shopping aim is to buy totes for school. I got 3 bags yay! No designer stuff because I was aiming for quantity ^^


Isn't it pretty? Got it from New Look for SGD 49, but then used a discount card to get SGD 15 off! Great deal. It's Prada inspired, black nude and pink, with shocking pink felt insides. Can't stuff this with too much stuff tho, it's not that big.


This isn't a tote but it's too gorgeous to pass up!!! I've been falling head over heels with Jason Wu's Miss Wu bags and this looks kinda like them without looking like a complete knock-off. (I don't wear knock-offs and/or fakes. Especially fakes) The leather is buttery and soft, has 3 compartments for organizing, and has a longer strap so it can be used as a cross-body. Got it for SGD 80 in Charles and Keith. At the time I only had SGD 89 left, but I went for it because it's too pretty. Too bad it can't fit my iPad.


TopShop shopper bag! Definitely destined for school. Love the bits of shocking pink. Got it for 40 or 60 SGD, I forgot.

My for-school hauls make school days actually exciting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment