February 14 was my lovely man's 20th birthday! I bought him a book on the architecture firm WOHA and made these quotes pretty and framed up for him. This isn't my first foray into the assorted fonts poster, but these are the best looking!
Favorite font in the bunch: Mayonaise (SPACE)!
But I LOVE all of them. Expect a flurry of fontfun posts!
What I'm loving right now.
- Vaseline's Lip Therapy in Rosy Lips: I love to layer this over matte lipsticks or any lipsticks at all, because it adds a healthy sheen that isn't too glossed up, and it's does a great job at moisturizing lips. Been using this every night before bed for supple lips the next morning. There's a noticable dent in it now and I'm proud of myself for sticking to it!
- Revlon's Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Quad. I have no idea what the shade is, the label has faded because this quad is pretty old. I just re discovered this beauty and I don't think I can live without it now! The top left color is an awesome all over lid color, and mixed with the top right, it makes a really pretty highlighter for my cheekbones. I use the bottom left for contour under my cheekbones, and the bottom right color is great for crease of smoking out the top colors. So versatile and lovely, it's a shame Revlon discontinued them a long time ago, replacing them with the sub-par 16 hours Colorstay quads.
- Etude's Wonder Pore Freshner. It's a toner that really does wonders. My pores looks smaller, my face is less oily and is smoother. Wonderful stuff!
- Revlon's Colorburst Lipgloss in Bordeaux + Revlon's Kissable Balm Stain in Crush: perfect pair for a plummy lips. Bordeaux is my all time favorite gloss, and the balm stain has amazing formula. I like these better than the lip butters, which is saying a lot. They're a perfect match for each other!
- Silkygirl's Blush Hour in Honeywood: I love these cheap blushes!!!!! They're really cheap, cheaper than NYX, great pigmentation, excellent texture and blendability. Honeywood is the perfect everyday color, a warm orangey neutral. Staying power is so-so, about 4-5 hours. I'm definitely going to get some more of these babies.- Revlon's Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti + Revlon's Colorburst Lipgloss in Papaya: such a pretty coral combination! These two are made for each other. Goes so well with Honeywood!
I wish I could wear something like Bordeaux for school hahaha
I was browsing one of my favorite beauty blogs, The Beauty Look Book, when I came across this image from a long time ago (early 2012 I think). This image just exudes beauty. I get weak on my knees everytime I see Burberry cosmetics!!!!!!! Lip Covers, Sheer Glow blushes, those luxurious neutral shadows........ Never ending lemmings.
Lately, I've been loving these two fonts. I just finished a job, a poster for a band audition. I'm looking for something clean, but fun, with a retro touch. I find that Libby and Champagne&Limousines work well together! Libby is a caps only font, with two styles: regular and bold. I used Libby as like the title/headline font, and Champagne as the text. Caviar Dreams look similar.
Caviar Dreams have that distinct 'e' that sets it apart, but look at 'lazy dog'! They look identical!
I love all three, Libby is quickly becoming a favorite. Which reminds me, I need to make a favorites category in my FontBook.
When Julian posted this, I FLIPPED. I've listened to One Way Trigger over and over, still trying to fall in love with Jules' falsetto, but I am head over heels for his regular singing voice that appears at the last one-third of the song. I mean, talk about SEXY.
Jules tweeted this a while ago.
Look, it's Jules and Albert holding hands on a flying car!!!!!
I just died.
(Yes, I love The Strokes.)
I figure this will be fun. And it is! Even though the makeup in my pouch rotates a lot, but I'm liking the one I have in this pic. Note that this isn't the pouch that I tote around daily, this is what I bring on daytrips or when I go out of town for a couple of days. Daily, I just bring a compact and lippies (usually more than two because I'm indecisive like that).
Super cute pouch, huh? A friend of my mom custom-made this for me. (I LOVE Hello Kitty).
So what's inside?
- clinique superpowder double face makeup (I've repurchased this)
- benefit boi-ing and lemon-aid duo (concealer and primer in one + a small mirror WHAAT)
- tony moly cherry tint (I find that this tint really works on both lips & cheeks)
- revlon balm stain in honey (looks MLBB but stains pink, yes!)
- revlon lip butter in macaroon (favorite lippen nowadays, perfect brownish rose)
- revlon super lustrous lipstick in berry rich
- revlon super lustrous lipstick in pink in the afternoon (my perfect pinkish nude)
- revlon super lustrous lipgloss in cherries in the glow
- loccitane shea butter lip balm (moisturizing without being slippery and shiny)
- elf kabuki brush
- maybelline the falsies mascara (HG without a doubt)
- nyx jumbo eye pencil in yogurt (for an eyeshadow base and waterline, awesome)
- sephora glossy gloss in night out
- revlon wet/dry shadow quad (the lightest shade can be used as a highlighter on my cheekbones!)
- maybelline gel liner in black (this really stays on all day.)
- sephora powder blush in coral flush
- sasa angled blush brush
- sephora shadow and smudge brush
- sigma e25 travel size blending brush
- sasa angled liner brush
- nyx slide on eyeliner in brown perfection
Update: I now prefer my Tarte bamboo domed blush brush instead of the Sasa one ever since I bought this on FemaleDaily's Mini Beauty Sale for only 80k!!!! So soft and picks up pigment beautifully.