Super cute pouch, huh? A friend of my mom custom-made this for me. (I LOVE Hello Kitty).
So what's inside?
- clinique superpowder double face makeup (I've repurchased this)
- benefit boi-ing and lemon-aid duo (concealer and primer in one + a small mirror WHAAT)
- tony moly cherry tint (I find that this tint really works on both lips & cheeks)
- revlon balm stain in honey (looks MLBB but stains pink, yes!)
- revlon lip butter in macaroon (favorite lippen nowadays, perfect brownish rose)
- revlon super lustrous lipstick in berry rich
- revlon super lustrous lipstick in pink in the afternoon (my perfect pinkish nude)
- revlon super lustrous lipgloss in cherries in the glow
- loccitane shea butter lip balm (moisturizing without being slippery and shiny)
- elf kabuki brush
- maybelline the falsies mascara (HG without a doubt)
- nyx jumbo eye pencil in yogurt (for an eyeshadow base and waterline, awesome)
- sephora glossy gloss in night out
- revlon wet/dry shadow quad (the lightest shade can be used as a highlighter on my cheekbones!)
- maybelline gel liner in black (this really stays on all day.)
- sephora powder blush in coral flush
- sasa angled blush brush
- sephora shadow and smudge brush
- sigma e25 travel size blending brush
- sasa angled liner brush
- nyx slide on eyeliner in brown perfection
Update: I now prefer my Tarte bamboo domed blush brush instead of the Sasa one ever since I bought this on FemaleDaily's Mini Beauty Sale for only 80k!!!! So soft and picks up pigment beautifully.