3.2.13

What's in My Makeup Pouch?

I figure this will be fun. And it is! Even though the makeup in my pouch rotates a lot, but I'm liking the one I have in this pic. Note that this isn't the pouch that I tote around daily, this is what I bring on daytrips or when I go out of town for a couple of days. Daily, I just bring a compact and lippies (usually more than two because I'm indecisive like that).




Super cute pouch, huh? A friend of my mom custom-made this for me. (I LOVE Hello Kitty).

So what's inside?
  • clinique superpowder double face makeup (I've repurchased this)
  • benefit boi-ing and lemon-aid duo (concealer and primer in one + a small mirror WHAAT)
  • tony moly cherry tint (I find that this tint really works on both lips & cheeks)
  • revlon balm stain in honey (looks MLBB but stains pink, yes!)
  • revlon lip butter in macaroon (favorite lippen nowadays, perfect brownish rose)
  • revlon super lustrous lipstick in berry rich
  • revlon super lustrous lipstick in pink in the afternoon (my perfect pinkish nude)
  • revlon super lustrous lipgloss in cherries in the glow
  • loccitane shea butter lip balm (moisturizing without being slippery and shiny)
  • elf kabuki brush
  • maybelline the falsies mascara (HG without a doubt)
  • nyx jumbo eye pencil in yogurt (for an eyeshadow base and waterline, awesome)
  • sephora glossy gloss in night out
  • revlon wet/dry shadow quad (the lightest shade can be used as a highlighter on my cheekbones!)
  • maybelline gel liner in black (this really stays on all day.)
  • sephora powder blush in coral flush
  • sasa angled blush brush
  • sephora shadow and smudge brush
  • sigma e25 travel size blending brush
  • sasa angled liner brush
  • nyx slide on eyeliner in brown perfection

Update: I now prefer my Tarte bamboo domed blush brush instead of the Sasa one ever since I bought this on FemaleDaily's Mini Beauty Sale for only 80k!!!! So soft and picks up pigment beautifully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment