This is the contents of a makeup bag I bring daily, just in case I need to go somewhere after classes. (No, I don't wear all this to class)
- Stila's Merry and Bright palette: awesome for travel, sheer but pretty eyeshadows with a pretty Convertible Color
- The Skin Food Aloe BB Cream: SPF, nice coverage, smooth, light
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara: HG. Great curl, lift, volume, length, staying power, and price!
- Eyelash curler: I got this from Guardian, just some random brand
- Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder: GREAT oil control
- Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface: a pretty pink
- Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey: my perfect MLBB shade, stains bright pink which is awesome. I usually bring a red lipstick too, just in case
- Etude Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in Grey Brown: fits my brow color nicely
- NYX Slide On Pencil in Brown Perfection: brown liners are just easy
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in Yogurt: for waterline and base
- Maybelline DreamLumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant: brightens my undereyes
- Coastal Scents Tapered Blending Brush: an easy brush
- Tarte Blush Brush: picks up pigment beautifully
These products allow me to have a pretty and natural look really quick!