22.3.13

What's in my makeup bag lately.


This is the contents of a makeup bag I bring daily, just in case I need to go somewhere after classes. (No, I don't wear all this to class)
  • Stila's Merry and Bright palette: awesome for travel, sheer but pretty eyeshadows with a pretty Convertible Color
  • The Skin Food Aloe BB Cream: SPF, nice coverage, smooth, light
  • Maybelline The Falsies Mascara: HG. Great curl, lift, volume, length, staying power, and price!
  • Eyelash curler: I got this from Guardian, just some random brand
  • Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder: GREAT oil control
  • Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface: a pretty pink
  • Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey: my perfect MLBB shade, stains bright pink which is awesome. I usually bring a red lipstick too, just in case
  • Etude Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in Grey Brown: fits my brow color nicely
  • NYX Slide On Pencil in Brown Perfection: brown liners are just easy
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in Yogurt: for waterline and base
  • Maybelline DreamLumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant: brightens my undereyes
  • Coastal Scents Tapered Blending Brush: an easy brush
  • Tarte Blush Brush: picks up pigment beautifully
These products allow me to have a pretty and natural look really quick!


0 comments:

Post a Comment